Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Digit-al Dozen Does New and Improved: Day 4 & 40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Things That Fly - Dandelions




Happy Saturday! Today I have a mani combining my 4th Digital Dozen mani of the week with the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas theme this week, which is "things that fly." I have been wanting to make an attempt at dandelion nail art for awhile now and it fit both prompts so I took a stab at it today and I am pretty happy with the results!



I used Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star as my base (I love this polish!) and created the dandelions using acrylic paint. I finished it off with Girly Bits What a Rush top coat.



I am hoping to be back tomorrow with one final Digit-al Dozen look! If you haven't already, make sure you check out the other manis below!














Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. Very nice manicure, love the deep blue combination with the abstract design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10