Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Darling Diva Polish: More Wine Nao!



Happy Hump Day, everyone! I have a quick NOTD post for you today! I wore this polish for about a week and a half - even removed it a couple of times to swatch but put it right back on. I just really love this one! 



Darling Diva Polish MORE WINE NAO! is a berry/wine (depending on the lighting it can look red/berry or purple) soft holo. This polish has my favorite type of holo - the "metalure" holo and I want this finish in every single color! The formula was fantastic. I am showing two coats without top coat. (I prefer this finish in its natural, "soft" finish rather than shiny but I did wear it using Darling Diva's Pryzmatic top coat in this mani and, as you can see, it did not dull the holo.)




Unfortunately, I just checked Darling Diva's website and this color is sold out. Hopefully if you didn't manage to grab it you can find it in a destash! They do have a lot of other gorgeous polishes on their site though, including two recent "The Force" Collections inspired by Star Wars!


You can get free domestic shipping on orders over $50 using code SHIPUSA and free international shipping on orders over $75 using code SHIPINTER!

Check out Darling Diva at the links below!
Darling Diva Store 


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10