Thursday, December 31, 2015

My 20 Favorite Nail Art Manis of 2015



Hello for the 3rd time today and the last time for 2015! I just couldn't let this year end without revisiting one of my favorite aspects of this year - nail art! And since I am sitting at home with my pups, in my PJs (such a party animal!), I figured now was a great time to do it!

I feel like my nail art abilities have grown this year and since joining the Digit-al Dozen in January I have pushed myself and come up with ideas I never would have otherwise. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me on the nail art front! 




I will link the original post for each mani below. Here are my favorites, in no particular order!






























































I'd love to hear what your favorite nail art of 2015 was!

Thank you all for continuing to read and stick with me even though I've been pretty absent lately. I hope you all have a wonderful 2016!

Happy polishing!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10