Monday, August 17, 2015

ILNP: So Coral - Swatches and Review



Hello! I hope you all had a great weekend! Today I have a searing neon to match the weather lately. And what a lovely neon it is! ILNP: So Coral.

Shade

If you've been following me very long you know I am a sucker for coral, and if it's a neon coral that is pretty much perfection in my book. This polish does not disappoint! It was on the sheer side, but that's pretty typical for a neon. It did not streak or have a problematic formula like so many neons though! I am showing 4 coats without topcoat (I wanted to show the natural finish that is sort of a mix between rubber and shiny).  Note: It does say on the ILNP website that it requires 3-4 coats to become opaque. I tend to use thin coats so 3 thicker coats would probably work as well.

This is brighter and a bit more coral on the nail than it appeared in the bottle. The first couple of coats look more pink but it builds up to this awesome bight coral. It freaked out my camera but these photos do look accurate on my screen. (I am still wearing it so I am matching it to what I'm seeing in person right now.)


Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting


This was my first experience with ILNP polish, and I must say I am impressed! I have one more to show you soon and I liked both of these enough that I placed an order today for several more. I can't wait to get them! This one is currently in stock, along with many others! Make sure to check them out at the links below!

Links
Website
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. This polish is one I recently bought and I love it also. I have quite a few ILNP polishes, it has become one of my favorite brands. I know holo polishes are all the rage still and theirs are beautiful but I do wish they would put out more cremes. I like the ones I have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love holos but creme is still my favorite finish, so I definitely agree!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10