Thursday, August 20, 2015

Girly Bits: Stardust (by EhmKay Nails) - Swatches and Review


Good morning (or afternoon or evening, depending on where you live), everyone! Today I have another upcoming release from Girly Bits to show you! This one was the brain child of a friend of mine, Michelle over at EhmKay Nails (click on her blog name to see her post on this polish!), and I have to say she and Pam came up with a beautiful and unique polish!





Stardust is a silvery blue base with my favorite type of holo - it's more of a "subtle linear" or "tightly scattered" holo that just glows from within but still allows the base to shine through. It also features matte neon microglitters in pink, blue and green that really add a pop without being overpowering. It really sparkles in the sun and the matte neon glitters add a lot of interest in the shade!

The formula was smooth and easy to work with, no issues at all. I am showing two coats with one coat of top coat. I apologize for the lack of inside photos, I am experimenting with my lighting and wasn't happy with any of the artificial lighting pics.


Sunlight


Sunlight


Shade


Sunlight

I really enjoyed wearing this polish and I love that it is unique in my large collection. I also really like the name as it reminds me of the song Stardust. You can listen below if you like! (Nat King Cole also did a beautiful rendition, but this is the original.)






This polish will be released on Friday,  August 28th, along with What Happened in Vegas... Ends Up on Snapchat and the What Really Happened in Vegas Collection. Will you be adding it to your collection?


Visit the Girly Bits links below for swatches and updates!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful photos! I'm glad you liked it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to get my hands on this polish! It's beautiful and I love the name. Thanks for the great swatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10