Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Food: Day 3 - M&Ms




Happy Wednesday! We are finally down to the last part of the week! I am late with the post today so I'm going to dive right in. I'm showing one of my favorite candies today, M&Ms!



When I was little my uncle used to bring me M&Ms every time I would visit my family in Oklahoma (I grew up in Arizona, where I still live). Uncle Daryl got me hooked on M&Ms so I can definitely blame this mani on him!



I used all Zoya polishes for this mani, and will list them all below. I used a dotting tool for all nails except the ring finger, obviously. For my accent nail I used a plain white creme polish and a detail brush. I actually think I preferred this mani shiny (like above), but am also posting it with a waxy topcoat (below). Which way do you think it looks better? Excuse the shrinkage, apparently my top coat is getting a little thick!



Polishes used:
Zoya Sooki (red)
Zoya Louise (brown)
Zoya Tilda (green)
Zoya Rocha (orange)
Zoya Darcy (yellow)
Zoya Ling (blue)
KBShimmer Clearly on Top
Cult Nails Wax That (last pic only)




Don't forget to check out the other yummy manis below!









Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

6 comments :

  1. Those dots are just too cool! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute look, I love the bright dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Well done with the freehand M too. I like this shiny rather than matte but it's great either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My all time favorite candy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmmmmm.......M&M's! I just found out that crispy M&M's exist; I'll have to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10