Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Girly Bits: What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up on Snapchat - Swatches and Review




Hello, lovelies! I am working my way through all the beauties I have to show you from Vegas (slowly, unfortunately, but I will get to all of them!) and I am excited to show you this one because you will be able to purchase it very soon! Pam from Girly Bits has released "What Happens in Vegas..." limited edition polishes the past 2 years and is continuing the tradition with another beauty this year! This is What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up on Snapchat!

Sunlight




What Happens in Vegas... Ends Up on Snapchat is a beautiful lilac linear holographic polish with holo microglitter for extra sparkle and shine. This is one of the most in-your-face holos I own! The formula was smooth and easy to work with. It was opaque in two coats (which is what I am showing in the photos). The microglitter in this does make the finish a bit rough so I recommend two coats of top coat unless you're using a thicker topcoat.  I used two coats of top coat for the photos below.

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting


This beauty will launch on August 28th along with the What Really Happened In Vegas Collection. It will be available for 3 days as a pre-order and then it will be gone so if you want it, make sure you get it while you can! 


Visit the Girly Bits links below for swatches and updates!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10