Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Colors by Llarowe: Need for Speed - Swatches and Review



Happy Hump Day, everyone! I have a polish to show you tonight that I purchased after falling in love with it when I saw it posted over at EhmKay Nails. I am so happy I grabbed this one, it is absolutely amazing! This is Colors by Llarowe Need for Speed from the Go Faster Collection.






Need for Speed is not only rich and complex, it is also an amazing one-coater! I love a good holo, but this one is so much more. It has pink/red and purple shimmer (at least that is what I see with my eyes) that just makes it so luscious no matter what lighting it is. It is really unique and stands out in my collection. I am showing one coat in some pics and two coats in others as I wasn't happy with all of my pics and added a fresh coat for the other photos. I finished it off with one coat of top coat. My camera didn't want to be captured very well in the photos, but it is very apparent in person.


Sunlight


Sunlight


Sunlight


Artificial lighting


Shade


Shade


Shade


Sunlight


I am definitely going to be wearing this one a lot. I might even need to grab a back-up!

I am not sure if this polish is going to be back in stock at Llarowe or not. I do know it is headed to other stockists (Harlow and Co., Rainbow Connection, Hypnotic Polish and NailLand) so I would recommend keeping an eye on all social media for Llarowe, as well as the stockists listed above if you want to grab this one.

Social Media Links

Colors by Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram

Llarowe
Facebook
Instagram

Harlow and Co.
Facebook
Instagram

Rainbow Connection
Facebook
Instagram

Hypnotic Polish
Facebook
Instagram

NailLand
Facebook
Instagram

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10