Friday, August 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Food: French Fries



Good morning and happy Friday! For the final day of Food Week with The Digit-al Dozen we decided to serve up a whole day of meals, diner style! So head on over to our diner for a relaxing Friday!




I'm here with a portion of dinner, which just happens to be my favorite meal of the day! You've already seen the hamburger and you can't have a burger in a diner without french fries!



I used Barry M Gelly in Chai for my base. The design was done with acrylic paint. I added a matte top coat (Dance Legend Satin) and then went back in with my regular top coat on the ketchup and bits of the french fries, because fries must have grease to be proper french fries!

I hope you've enjoyed our diner so far! Now for the best part - dessert! Head on over to Geeky Owl to see what kind of delicious pie Kirsten has cooked up for you!













Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

2 comments :

  1. Mmmm your fries look so yummy! Makes me hungry for some McDonald's! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. now I want some fries! LOL! These are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10