Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Autumn Theme Week Day 2 - Autumn Flowers ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Autumn Week continues with an Autumn Flowers Theme! I did a skittelette featuring and flower on 2 of my fingers. I honestly don't know if there is a flower that looks like this (since I live in the desert and we don't really have "Autumn"), my guess is no since I couldn't find any when googling. But I found several that are close enough!



Post continued after the jump!



It was late last night and I was lacking inspiration for something I could do that wouldn't take me hours upon hours (typical amount of time for me and nail art lol). I decided to check out some tutorials and I ran across one that my friend Jacki  at Adventures in Acetone did upon my request two years ago! (Procrastinate much, Ashley? Sheesh!) I remembered how much I loved it, it's such a delicate, pretty design. It looked like a design that I could do relatively easily so I decided to go for it. To see Jacki's tutorial, click here



For this mani I used 3 Nails Inc. polishes - Hampstead Gardens, Manchester and Old Bond St. 



I'm really enjoying Autumn Week! I hope you are too!

Check out the other awesome manis below!




Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

  1. Mums!!!!!! Super lovely!!! Great job for a desert dweller for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very fall looking and I like the glitter gradient you did. This is my favorite time of the entire year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10