Thursday, October 10, 2013

Autumn Theme Week Day 4 - Pumpkin Time! ♥

Nothing to Disclose

 Happy Thursday! It's the next to the last day of Autumn Week and I finally have a pumpkin mani to show you!



Post continued after the jump!




For this mani I started off with a base of Zoya Flynn (which has become one of my favorite neutrals), the gradient tips and pumpkin are Elevation Polish The Arches II (which is one of my favorite polishes), the green is Illamasqua Rampage (which I do not recommend for nail art as it's a jelly/crelly) and the brown is Milani Dark Coffee.





I am really enjoying Autumn Week (though my lack of sleep from staying up late to do nail art is catching up with me!), I hope you are enjoying it as well!

  Don't forget to check out all of the other amazing manis below!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.






2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10