Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Theme Week Day 5 - Acorn and Leaves Stamping ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! Today is the last day of Autumn Week and I have my first (and only) stamped mani of the week. I received my new Bundle Monster holiday set in the mail last night and couldn't wait to try it out!

Today is also my 2 year blogiversary! I can't believe I have been blogging for 2 years! Stay tuned later today for a surprise! :)



Post continued after the jump!



I started off with a base of piCture pOlish Citrus (I will have a post on that one soon but it is fabulous!) and stamped with Zoya Louise. I didn't wait long enough to topcoat it (and I used a thinner topcoat than usual) so I had some smearing on a couple of my nails. That's what I get for being impatient. Haha




I hope you enjoyed Autumn Week as much as I did! See you back later for my blogiversary surprise!



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥ 

.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10