Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Stamping! ♥

Nothing to Disclose

BOO! Happy Halloween! I have a quick mani to show you this morning. I did this mani in about 30 minutes last night before my nephew's Halloween Orchestra Concert and I am still wearing it today. (Although I do have another mani I'd like to try so if I get a chance I will have another to show you later.)



Continued after the jump!


As I said, I was in a hurry when I did this mani. I was wearing Elevation Polish The Arches II but I did some nail art on my mom yesterday (which I might get to show you later if I can get some decent pics) which messed up the tips of my mani. So, before I could do anything to mine I had to freshen up my mani. I didn't really have the time to remove it so I painted over it. LOL! I used 2 coats of Kiko 280 (which is a very bright orange creme) over The Arches II and got a very nice orange that went well with what I was wearing last night. I topped it with Maya's Top Coat (which I have been using almost exclusively since I got it), waited a few minutes and then added some stamping! All of the images are from the Bundle Monster Holiday Set. I'm still not the greatest stamper but I am pretty happy with these! (I used Zoya Raven to stamp with which is not quite opaque enough so there are some bare spots.)


I hope you enjoyed and I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

Thanks for reading and spooky polishing! ♥

.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10