Thursday, October 24, 2013

KBShimmer Witch Way? ♥

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Thursday, everyone! Tonight I have a polish I bought a few months ago and fell in love with the instant I put it on. KBShimmer Witch Way?


Post continued after the jump!

KBShimmer Witch Way?  was released as part of their Autumn Collection in 2012. It is a dark purple jelly packed with holographic shimmer and glitter. It is slightly warmer toned than my photos show. Formula was fabulous, everything spread easily and I didn't have any issues at all. I used 3 thin coats and one coat of top coat for the photos.









Head. Over. Heels. In. Love.

KBShimmer can be found at KBShimmer.com where you can also find an array of lotions, scrubs and balms! If you are international you can purchase KBShimmer from Harlow and Co. Be sure to follow KBShimmer on Facebook, as well as Harlow and Co. on Facebook, to make sure you stay up-to-date on the latest collections and news!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

2 comments :

  1. I love and adore this polish -- just got it last week, and it lasted five days of hard wear for me. I adore the color and the glitz, and I've gotten a load of compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stunned with the depth of this polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10