Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Autumn: Plaid



Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't posted the last couple of days. Life threw me some unexpected curve balls so I am behind on my Digit-al Dozen posts, but I'm back with another Autumn manicure today! I really love how this one turned out!




As I stated in Monday's post, I don't get to have a normal "autumn" experience. So I started trying to think outside the box and on thing I would love about autumn if I did live somewhere with 4 seasons would be bundling up in coats and scarves and cuddling under a blanket with a good book. So, I decided to create a pattern on my nails that I associated with all of that - plaid! I love plaid and I really like the way these colors play together.




I used a base of OPI Infinite Shine Raisin' the Bar (which is not as brown as it appears in these photos), which is an amazing vampy red with a great formula. I created the lines using OPI Chop-Sticking to My Story (a favorite of mine) and Zoya Dree. I topped it off with a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs.

You can see it shiny below as well. I liked this one both ways.




I hope to be back later with another Autumn mani! Make sure you check out the other manis below!














Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

4 comments :

  1. Love these so fall appropriate! It's almost mid October and because I live in SoCal I have yet to experience "Autumn" either. I can't wait for rainy days and hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours!! Love the matte version :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10