Saturday, October 10, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Teal Fishtail Braid Mani



Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm back with the Crumpet's Nail Tarts to bring another week of 40 Great Nail Art Ideas! I was originally just going to participate in one half of the challenge but I think I lost my mind and decided a few days ago to jump in with both feet and do both halves, which means one mani every week for this year-long challenge! This portion of the challenge has everyone using the same color prompt, but with varying techniques. My technique this week is fishtail braid and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! Especially since I have not done very many fishtail braid designs before.






I used all Colors by Llarowe polishes for this mani. My teal base is Go Rest High on That Mountain, which was created in honor of Leah Ann's nephew, Justin. Justin was killed by a drunk driver, taken from this world way too soon. All proceeds from the purchase of this polish go to MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving).  It's a beautiful polish and such a worthy cause.


Sunlight


To create the fishtail design I used CbL Need for Speed and Memories of You (from the Fall Collection).  I did a little bit of a different take on a traditional fishtail braid mani and curved them. It kind of reminds me of waves or mermaid scales!


Shade

All three of these polishes are currently in stock at llarowe.com!


Make sure you check out all of the other amazing nail art ideas below!













Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10