Thursday, October 8, 2015

Themed Thursday: Spooky Halloween Graveyard



Happy Thursday, everyone! Today is my Friday so I am extra happy! I have some fun Halloween nail art for you. Lindsey from Wondrously Polished and Kelli from The Nail Polish Challenge have started a nail art challenge called Themed Thursdays. I missed the first week, but I am super excited to join in this week! You can find out more by clicking on their links above! The theme this week is Graveyard/ Haunted House and I'm pretty happy with what I came up with!





I actually wore this for a couple of days as just a gradient using Love, Angeline Bourbon (my first Love, Angeline polish and I really liked it!) and Darling Diva Polish Bad Ass (swatches coming soon). I decided to add some nail art based on a Halloween-themed canvas a purchased a couple of weeks ago. 



Shade

I sponged a few very light white areas in the middle with a plain white creme and then sponged over that with Darling Diva Polish Cast a Spell and Sara to create the "glow." I added in the black details using acrylic paint. Once my top coat was dry I added a coat of Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs. 




Here it was in its shiny state, but I much prefer this one matte. (And that probably surprises no one! LOL)



If you want to join in the challenge, here are the themes for the rest of October! Remember to use the hashtag #themedthursdayoct on social media!






Thanks for reading and happy polishing!



.

1 comment :

  1. Ahh I love them! That gradient backdrop is just perfect for this and your silhouettes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10