Sunday, October 25, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Orange, Purple and Green



Hello! I am late with this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge, but better late than never, right? I had grand plans this weekend that went down the drain due to being sick. But I did this mani on Friday and couldn't wait to share it with you! The color prompt this week was orange, purple and green and my pattern prompt was fluid lines. I just had to break out my Girly Bits neons again for this mani!



I tried many different techniques before I broke out my nail vinyls (these I purchased from Stick It! Nail Vinyls). I used a base of black creme and once that dry I used the vinyls with Girly Bits It's Hoop to be Square, Get Indie Flow and Thump Your Melons (still one of the best polish names EVER). I was really impressed with how bright the neons were over a black base. Pam knows how to make 'em! Once my top coat was dry I topped it off with Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs.



Make sure you check out all of the other manis below!














Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

4 comments :

  1. Love it Ashley! What a great way to transition the summer brights into fall!!
    The design reminds me somewhat of the Bride of Frankenstein's Hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam! It reminded me of her hair as well!

      Delete
  2. super loveable. your nails stand out on the lilnkiz mosaic of gorgeous nails ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10