Friday, October 30, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Halloween


Hello and Happy Friday! I am on the road as we speak heading to Oklahoma for a week to visit my family. I have some guest posts lined up, as well as a couple scheduled posts from me. I am hoping to squeeze in one more Halloween mani, but it is not looking promising so I'm glad I have this one to share with you today!

This week's prompt for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas is, of course, Halloween! I had a few ideas in mind for today but no time to execute something detailed so I went with a quick but fun favorite - a dry brush mani!





To create this mani I started off with a base of ILNP Atomic Orange and did a quick gradient using Pretty Little Liars from their Autumn Collection. I then used a plain black creme to create the dry brush effect and topped it off with one coat of top coat.

Sunlight

Shade


I will likely be wearing this mani for Halloween and I'm really glad it's a pretty one, even if it was quick! Make sure to check out the amazing manis below!










Thanks for reading and happy polishing! I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!


.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10