Friday, October 2, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Hobbies - Music




Hello and happy weekend! There is a brand new nail art challenge starting today and I am very excited to be taking part! 40 Great Nail Art Ideas is the newest challenge from Crumpet's Nail Tarts. This week's theme is hobbies and I decided to go with music!



I have a few hobbies, with the main one obviously being nail art. But music has been a huge part of my life. Listening to music relaxes me after a long, stressful day of work. There's also a little piece of information that you may not know, I play the flute. I started playing when I was 10 and used to play every day. Since I started blogging I haven't had as much time for it, but I still love it.



I used Elevation Polish Impatience of Imagination Wondered from the upcoming Journey Told Through Music Part 2 Collection (swatches coming soon), which I thought was quite appropriate. I couldn't decide if I liked the shiny or matte version better, so I figured I would show both. I used black acrylic paint for all nail art elements and the matte top coat I used Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs.



Make sure you check out all of the other amazing manis below!













Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

2 comments :

  1. Great hobby. I also love music. I think you should start playing flute again as it will be so relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music has always been a part of every person's life. For most of us, it is an ingredient that gives substance to plain words. The melody that comes with it gives it a whole new meaning. It serves its purpose in a lot of ways; Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10