Friday, October 16, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Autumn: Autumn Treats!



I am back with my final look for Digit-al Dozen Autumn Week! I am squeezing in by the skin of my teeth, but at least I made it! I asked a friend to name things she thought of when she thought of Autumn besides changing leaves and she mentioned s'mores and I ran with that idea for this look.




Caramel apples, hot chocolate, s'mores, candy corn and pumpkin - the lovely tastes of autumn! I am pretty pleased with this look overall, and it's making me hungry! LOL I had to pile on the whipped cream on my hot chocolate - just how I like it!

I used a base of Girly Bits Elephant Shoe on all nails except my ring finger and for the pumpkin I used OPI Chop-Sticking to My Story. The rest was done with acrylic paint. I created the caramel apple on my thumb after seeing Jacki from Adventures in Acetone's blog post. I gave her the idea for caramel apples because I didn't think I wanted to do them and knew she would rock them. She made them look so awesome I wanted to do one and this was the perfect chance! I topped off the mani with Cult Nails Wax That.



I really enjoyed Autumn Week even though I didn't get to post for a couple of days. I hope you enjoyed it as well! Make sure to check out the amazing manis below!













Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

3 comments :

  1. This is too yummy a mani to be safe for a sweet-tooth like me! Love it! (now, where's my sweets jar!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool; I really like the candy corn; your nail shape is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The s'mores nail looks especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10