Monday, November 2, 2015

Guest Post: Sheila from Pointless Cafe

Hello everyone! I am visiting my family in Oklahoma this week so some lovely bloggers have stepped in with fabulous guest posts for you while I'm away!  Stay tuned all week and show them some love! I also have a brand new collection post scheduled for Thursday, you won't want to miss it!

To kick off the week the amazing Sheila from Pointless Cafe is here to share some nail art! Her blog features a little bit of everything - fabulous swatches, gorgeous nail art and sometimes a rambling or two. She likes to keep it fun and fresh and has a great writing style. I will link her blog and social media accounts at the bottom in case you don't already follow her - but I'm sure most of you already do. ;)


----------------------------------

Hi everyone! *waves frantically* I'm very honored to be guest posting for Ashley today on her lovely blog. I have some random nail art for you that I did one day a week or so ago because it was chilly and gloomy outside - a floral seemed just the right juxtaposition of happy and gloomy.

With Girly Bits What a Rush top coat...





With Girly Bits Polish Matte'rs...





For this one, I started with a gradient using 2 green Zoyas. Unfortunately, I've put them up and I forgot to write down which ones they were. The rest was done with cheap acrylic paints just in a random way.

So how about you? Do you restrict your nail art to seasonal things? Or do you just do whatever makes you happy on any given day?

I hope Ashley is having a great break...stay tuned for more guest posts from some great bloggers!

...polish and puppy kisses,

Sheila


---------------------------------

Thank you so much, Sheila! I love this fun look! Check her out at the links below if you don't already follow her!

Blog
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter



.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10