Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dandy Nails Colorblind

I am so excited for the post I have for you today! Have you heard about the new indie brand called Dandy Nails? The creator, Sandy, is super sweet and uber talented!! I will put all of the links at the bottom of this post!

I decided to swatch Colorblind over 4 different colors so you could see different looks. Colorblind is NOT  a hungry glitter, all of these pics are without topcoat and are nearly smooth. A regular top coat would make it smooth as glass. This is one coat of Colorblind.

Over NOX Twilight Poseidon















Over Zoya Sooki (I will have a post up on Sooki soon)





Don't you just love Colorblind?! You can purchase Dandy Nails at her Etsy shop HERE. Make sure to follow her blog dandy-nails.com and her Facebook page!

12 comments :

  1. This one is so pretty!! I loved all the base colors you used!! B&W is great to spice up any mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I thought Dree would be my favorite, but that Twilight Crush really POPS!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess which one I like the most Ash... the blue one he he. Great job and I love the layout of your blog.
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I not surprised Marnie? LOL And thanks!! ♥

      Delete
  4. I've been waiting for reviews, this is fantastic! Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!! The blue is my favorite combo! I'm still trying to decide what to do it over for my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty layerings. My favourite is the combo with NOX Twilight Crush

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Black and white glitters are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got confirmation that mine shipped! Can't wait to get it and great post!! I loved all the combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This glitter is so fun!!! :D I love it over the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty polish! I love how the glitter is all the same size.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10