Saturday, April 21, 2012

Guest Post Saturday! Pointless Cafe with Dior Plaza - Swatches and Review

I mentioned in my post earlier today that I would be starting Guest Post Saturdays for the next few weeks. I will be doing a series of guests posts from some of my favorite bloggers and women I consider friends. For my very first guest poster I have Sheila from Pointless Cafe. This is one of my favorite blogs, her nails and swatches are stunning. Plus she is Cruelty-Free and a true sweetheart. Well, no need for me to keep going on and on, you will be able to see it for yourself. Thank you so much for the guest post Sheila! ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


When Ashley said she was thinking of doing guest posts on some Saturdays, I jumped at the chance! And then I sat there thinking “what on earth am I going to post about?” I was like Horshack from Welcome Back, Kotter! “Oh oh OH! ME!” That’s always the way with me. Speak first and think later. 



I’d just received Dior Plaza and I think I may be at least partially to blame for Ashley’s recent, um...interest? in Dior (Okay, FINE! I’m an enabler) so I thought it would be quite appropriate to post about it. So here she is!


Dior Plaza is part of Dior’s Color Block for Spring 2012 Collection (along with Riviera, Lucky and Incognito) It’s a very saturated, bright hot rosy pink crème that applied in typical Dior fashion – like buttah! Two smooth coats for full opacity. Very creamy formula. Because it’s one of those bright colors, I had a bit of a hard time photographing it.
All photos showing two coats and no top coat.








Gratuitous Twinkie shot. Murphy just wasn’t interested in showing off nail polish. He’s such a boy!

This Dior collection, including Plaza, is currently available in the US at Dior.com and various other retailers such as Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, etc. for $23.00. Dior bottles are .33 ounces.


6 comments :

  1. Beautiful color. The mirrored cap threw me off and I was like WTF is up with her first two nails. bahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful polish!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour! I'll have to put that on my list for my Sephora gift card I got for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10