Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nubar Prize - Swatches and Review

I have a super quick post for you tonight! Nubar Prize is a stunning rose pink with scattered holo. YUM In some lighting it *almost* looks linear. It is a bit gritty when dry but one coat of top coat took care of that. My photos aren't the greatest but you are probably tired of hearing that by now. LOL

As with all Nubars I have tried application is perfect. This is 2 coats with 1 coat of Nubar Diamont Top Coat.






Snickerdoodle was following me all over the house as I tried to get my camera to capture the right color. 

Nubar can be purchased at bynubar.com, Harlow & Co. and various other online retailers!  

13 comments :

  1. Interesting colors in that. It looks nice on you, but it isn't one I would get for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one - so full of pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is simply stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this polish!! And - I think your photos are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks lovely on you! i havent tried any nubar yet...no one carries it near where i live. anyway, i need to ask...what do you mean by linear? ive seen other people also mention this and i dont quite get it...thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10