Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nail Mail!

I haven't done a nail mail post in quite awhile and I am sure I am probably forgetting packages that I received but I thought I would show you some of my most recent (and favorite) packages!

First up is my Dandy Nails order that I received today. I am SO excited for these and will have them on my nails just as soon as I possibly can. The green one, Look Around, is BRAND NEW and it is stunning.

You Set My Soul Alight, Come Out and Play and Look Around

I LOVE her cards!!


 Next up is a package from my friend Sheila at Pointless Cafe. I can't believe she had an extra Catherine Arley 803, I have been wanting this one for quite some time! And I love the other two as well. Thank you so much Sheila! ♥
Catherine Arley 803, Color Club Fashion Addict, Zoya Arizona

My lovely friend Jen (from Jen's Wonderland) and I did a mini-swap and I am so excited for the lovely Color Club polishes that she sent me! I had been wanting Positively Posh for awhile so I am glad I can scratch that one off my very long lemming list. LOL Thanks Jen! ♥
Color Club Nothing But Truffle and Positively Posh

Next up is a swap I did with my friend Marnie (from Ambiance Shop). I have a very long Zoya wishlist and she said she would love some OPI's that I have. I don't use those much anymore since I have gone Cruelty-Free and was happy to swap some with her! She was only supposed to send the three Zoya's but she included some extras, what a naughty girl. LOL Thank you so much Marnie! ♥
Zoya Kendal, Ibiza and Kennedy, Revlon Popular and Whimsical, SOPI Midnight Mambo and KleanColor Bite Me

 And another friend, Cas, (from The Mani-Logues) was having a blog sale so I picked up a few things. :) Love them Cas! Thanks! ♥
Zoya Opal, Sinful Colors Last Chance and Essence Where Is The Party?

And last, but certainly not least, is my order from a-England. I knocked two more off my a-England wishlist. Yay!
a-England Ascalon and Princess Tears

I can't wait to wear all of these and share them with you!

8 comments :

  1. I got Come Out and Play on my nails until today and it was a hard time to remove it ... because it's so gorgeous I would have kept it on forever !
    I'd love to read your advice on it :)
    Great nail mail !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nail mail! I got Arizona when I ordered some of the Beach collection. I love "Whimsical", I found it at my local Ulta and my friend gave me "Starry Pink" which looks a lot like "Popular", I wonder what the difference is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starry Pinkk and Popular are the same. :) They renamed it when they added it to the permanent line.

      Delete
  3. Glad you liked the nail mail. I can't wait for your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cool. So many pretties - I'm looking forward to seeing Midnight Mambo on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all! Even after going cruelty free, you are not missing out on anything:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10