Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cult Nail Power Thief - Swatches and Review

Today I have the last of my new Cult Nails polishes, that must mean it's time to buy more. *grin* Actually if you saw my nail mail post earlier today you know that I have PLENTY of pretties to keep me happy for awhile.

Power Thief is a lovely taupe color with subtle shimmer that glows in the sun. As per usual, my camera did not capture the true beauty of this polish. Take what it looks like here and make it 10 times better. My polishing job is not the best in these photos, this has nothing to do with the polish. I did these late at night and I was super tired. Haha

The formula on Power Thief was just as amazing as all of the other Cult Nails polishes I have. Absolutely no issues to report whatsoever. This is 2 coats topped with 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast (my new favorite top coat).






I spy a typo. I wonder if they are all this way.....


What do you think of Power Thief? It's definitely a winner in my book! Make sure to visit cultnails.com and follow them on Facebook!

9 comments :

  1. I got this in recently from their sale, I just swatched it on a wheel but will be wearing it soon. Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this one, too! I can't wait to wear it...thanks for the preview! P.S. My label is just like yours (with the typo).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten on the indie polish train yet, but I might for this. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine from the first batch so it's spelled correctly thank goodness! LOL! And it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, the typo bothers my OCD a little more than it should. LOL!

      Delete
  6. I have this one. I was just kind of leaving a brown polish phase when I got it, so have not worn it but one time. I have far too many polishes like that and NEED to do something major about this. Hard when I don't have a blog but need to do a blog sale! I don't want to trade as I want to downsize! The $5 sales Cult did and is going to do more are just fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10