Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Digit-al Dozen Does Fairytales, Day Two: Alice in Wonderland


Hello! I am late but I am still here! I apologize for my first two posts of The Digit-al Dozen being so late. This week is kicking my butt! Hopefully it will calm down tomorrow and I can play catch-up. I currently have a migraine so I only have a quick post tonight with one pic.

For today's inspiration I went with the classic Alice in Wonderland. I made a funky mushroom and I couldn't do an Alice in Wonderland mani without a little piece of The Cheshire Cat!




My base is Elevation Polish Rose Cardamom Chocolate Truffles, which will be in February's A Box, Indied. I will have swatches of it for you soon! The rest of the manicure was done with acrylic paint except for the dots on the mushroom.  

Dot colors: Elevation Polish Kilauea, Pipe Dream Polish VIP Pass. 



Be sure to check out all of the other manis below!





Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.

13 comments :

  1. I totally love this mani! It's one of my favorites you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your pinky is the perfect touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mushroom looks so psychedelic...perfect for the Alice in Wonderland story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this one. It's magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are team mushroom! Go team! No seriously, I love your mushroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! You got so much detail in the mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funky mushroom! I love your take on the theme!

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love when a design spans several nails, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10