Monday, January 5, 2015

13 Days Of January Nail Art Challenge, Day 2: Happiness



It's late in the day, but it is still Monday so I am not too late for the 13 Days of January Challenge! Today's theme is "happiness." I was originally going to do a dog-themed mani because my dogs make me happy, but I knew of 2 friends who were doing that today so I decided I'd do something else. Friends and family and other things that make me happy were hard to translate to nail art so I decided to go with something that always makes me happy - rain!

Yes, you heard correctly. I LOVE the rain! Any rainy, or even just cloudy and overcast, makes me a happy gal. It doesn't rain often here in the Arizona desert so I thoroughly enjoy it every time it does.



This manicure looks so much better in person. I took about a million pictures in every lighting situation and my pictures just wouldn't turn out for some reason. It really has so much depth in person. All of the polishes I used are from the upcoming Elevation Polish A Journey Told Through Music Collection that I will have swatches of tomorrow! 


Make sure to check out the other manis below!






Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

3 comments :

  1. Love this. I don't love the rain. But I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* You love the rain?! Lol. I'll admit rain makes me the opposite of happy, I think I was a cat in another life and I hate water hahaha. Anyway, love your mani though the clouds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10