Wednesday, January 21, 2015

13 Days of January Nail Art Challenge: Rainbow




Happy Hump Day! Today's prompt in the 13 Days of Nail Art Challenge is rainbow! I've been craving some neons lately so I thought I'd use one of my favorite collections and have some fun with neons!




Post continued after the jump!



I used all 7 polishes in Superficially Colorful Lacquer's Life on Pandora Collection for this mani.  (You can see my original review, which has more color-accurate pics, here.) 




As you can see I just did a simple gradient of different colors on each finger. I was planning on taking this mani somewhere else but I ended up loving it like this so I left it. Simple, fun and definitely rainbow!




Make sure to check out all of the other awesome manis below!









Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10