Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tami Beauty: Skibo Sunset - Swatches and Review




Happy Thursday! Today I have swatches of a gorgeous polish from a new-to-me brand, Tami Beauty! Tami Beauty is based in the beautiful country of Scotland, where I dream of going (and will manage to make happen!) someday! This is the first polish of theirs that I have tried, and I am very impressed!




Post continued after the jump!




Skibo Sunset is a gorgeous pink/magenta tightly scattered holo. The formula and finish on this is just amazing. It has that glowy holo and creamy smooth formula like you find in a-England holos. I used two coats but if you typically use thicker coats you could probably get away with one coat. No complaints whatsoever! 


Shade


Shade


Indirect artificial lighting


Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting


Artificial lighting

If this polish is any indication,  Tami Beauty is one of the brands to look out for in 2015! I do have one more to show you guys soon! I also love the Scottish Thistle logo - such a pretty and unique touch. Make sure to check them out at the links below!

Tami Nail Polish is  custom formulated by the creators at Tami Beauty then produced at the same facility as the Leighton Denny range of polishes. All polishes are proudly made in Scotland and are 3-free and cruelty-free. 

Polishes are 10mL and retail for £8.99 (The USD equivalent changes daily but is approximately $14.) They post worldwide, £4 (aprx. $6) per order. These will also be sold at Llarowe soon, so keep an eye on Llarowe's Facebook for more info!


Big Cartel Shop
Etsy Shop
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!


.

1 comment :

  1. That logo is so great. I love a new brand that seems to come out strong. Beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10