Monday, October 27, 2014

Spooky Castle Glow

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! It's hard to believe we are just a few days away from Halloween! I am going to try to have a new Halloween look every day this week because I love Halloween nail art and in a few days it will be over! 

I am using this mani to enter the Jin Soon contest on Instagram, but it also happens to fit in with this month's Lacquer Legion theme #LLAfterDark. 



Post continued after the jump!



I was in a Spirit Halloween Store the other day looking for Liquid Latex to use as a barrier around my nails when doing nail art because I had been told by a friend that it was a good alternative to the super pricey Liquid Palisades. (She failed to tell me that it smells awful! LOL) But as I was waiting to checkout they had several different styles of Halloween shot glasses for $1 and I loved the design on this one and thought it was excellent nail art inspiration!



As you can see from the photos, I added a matte top coat but I think I prefer this one shiny (which is odd for me).  Everything in this manicure was freehand except for the bats, which were stamped using a plate from the first Bundle Monster set. I love how the "glow" around the moon turned out! 

Which way do you like it best?  

I will have some new collections to show you this week, as well as more Halloween nail art, so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.


3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10