Thursday, October 2, 2014

31 Day Challenge Roundup

Nothing to Disclose

Good evening! I just have a quick roundup for you tonight featuring all of the manis I created during the 31 Day Challenge. I've been busily working on a collection review post tonight that I will have to show you in the morning but I wanted to get this posted as I said I would.




I really enjoyed all the nail art I did this month. I learned some new techniques and practiced a lot more than I ever have. I have a long way to go but I look forward to doing more nail art and trying to get better and better. 

Thanks to Sarah from Chalkboard Nails for the 31 Day Challenge badges that I used in the images above. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. Love it! I'm a huge fan of your work on nails, and it's been fun to stay updated on this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10