Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dance Legend Fresh Collection Number 79 - Swatches and Review

Nothing to Disclose

The weekend is almost upon us and I have some super exciting things to share with you guys over the next couple of days! But first I want to show you a super pretty Dance Legend that I was recently gifted by a dear friend. 



Post continued after the jump!



Dance Legend #79 from The Fresh Collection is a coral-leaning pink with a nice dose of gold shimmer, making it appear more coral in certain lighting. The formula was smooth and easy with no issues at all. It is smooth to the touch when dry. I used three light coats and one coat of top coat for the photos. 


Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade

Shade

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

It's so pretty! This one was purchased from Llarowe and is on sale for only $7 right now!

Dance Legend is a Russia-based company and ships world-wide. You can check out the Dance Legend site and the Dance Legend Facebook page for more information.

Dance Legend is also sold at LlaroweColor4Nails and various other e-tailers worldwide. 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


1 comment :

  1. This is a gorgeous color! I appreciate knowing the color can shift in different lighting, I enjoy those polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10