Friday, October 31, 2014

Pahlish Happy Holo-ween Collection (Partial)

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Halloween! This is going to be a quick post showing you 3 of the Pahlish Happy Holo-ween Collection polishes. The last re-stock for these is tonight at 7 PM CST!


Post continued after the jump!



I am still finishing up my nail art for today so I am going to make this post short and sweet. All of these polishes have a fabulous formula and I used 3 thin coats and one coat of top coat for all the photos.

-----------------------------------

Caramel Apple Orchard is a pink-toned red holo with scattered shimmer and micro-flakes that just glows!






---------------------------------

Sugar Plum Marshmallow is a soft lavender that looks grey in some lighting. Intense holo and silver flakies. 








-----------------------------------


Trick or Mint is the one that really surprised me! It is a glowing nearly-neon mint green with intense holo and gold shimmer. I think it's my favorite of the three, which is pretty much unheard of with a red and a purple in the running.








Don't miss out on your last chance to grab these! Restock is tonight (Halloween) at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST. 

Pahlish can be purchased at the Pahlish store and at Llarowe. Also make sure to follow Pahlish on Facebook andInstagram for all the latest news and swatches!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  I will be back with my last Halloween nail art of the year ♥

.

1 comment :

  1. These are all gorgeous! Your manis & photos are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10