Friday, October 10, 2014

Darling Diva Polish: Caffeine Junkie - Limited Edition Custom

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Friday! I mentioned in my last post that I had some exciting things to share this weekend. Tomorrow (10/11) is my 3 year blog anniversary (blogiversary) and two of my favorite indie makers, Carrie from Darling Diva Polish and Lulu from Elevation Polish, have created customs for a giveaway that will be starting tomorrow! (There will also be some other fun prizes as well!) In this post I am going to show you the gorgeous creation from Carrie. 




Post continued after the jump!



Caffeine Junkie is a gorgeous medium warm-toned brown with holographic micro-flakes. It reminds me of the color of iced tea, which I happen to love! The formula and application were perfect. I used three thin coats and one coat of Darling Diva Polish Pryzmatic Top Coat, it does dry smooth to the touch without top coat.  This color is absolutely gorgeous and so perfect for Fall. 


Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

Artificial lighting

Artificial lighting

Shade

Shade


Don't forget to check back later to see the other custom I have to show you and tomorrow for the giveaway! 

This polish will be available for purchase in the future as a very small batch so keep your eye on the Darling Diva Facebook Page for more info on that!

Darling Diva Polish products can be purchased at their Big Cartel StoreDon't forget to follow Darling Diva on Facebook and Instagram for sneak peeks, news and more!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥

3 comments :

  1. What a stunning color! Your mani and photos are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorge Ashley! Congrats on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is gorgeous too! I too am a big iced tea drinker and this does totally remind me of it! I hope I can snag this gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10