Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween with Funky Spiderwebs!

Nothing to Disclose

Happy Halloween for those of you who are still celebrating! There are still a few hours left here until the spookiness of the season disappears for another year.  Tonight I am going to show you my Halloween manicure, as well as the one I did on my mom. This is the manicure I wore today, and am still wearing. I may wear it tomorrow too, I love it! 



Post continued after the jump!




I was inspired by all the awesome spiderweb manicures that my friend Jacki over at Adventures in Acetone has created over the years, but especially this one that she created this week.

To create this manicure I started off with a plain white base. Once that was dry I sponged on Elevation Polish Aconcagua and Epidote 2. I then added the spider webs with a plain black creme and a striping brush. Once dry I added a coat of top coat to seal it all in!




And below is the manicure I did on my mom for Halloween. I do my mom's nails almost every week but I usually forget to get pics, or they aren't good pics if I remember. These pics aren't great, but I still wanted to share! Let me know if you'd like me to start sharing more of my mom's manicures!



I used a base of Darling Diva Charger (my mom loves bling!) and then added some stamping using the first and third Bundle Monster sets.  Index to pinkie are a cauldron, "Trick or Treat," witch's hat and pointy shoe. Below is her thumb with a cat.




I hope you all had a wonderful and safe Halloween!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.

1 comment :

  1. Both manis are fabulous! Your direction is very clear, ez to understand :) And yes, I do want to see your mother's manis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10