Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rorschach Test

Nothing to Disclose

Well here it is, the last day of the 31 Day Challenge! I am both sad and relieved, but also extremely proud! This challenge is not easy and I have gone with 2-3 hours of sleep several nights during it, but I stuck with it and I think my nail art skills grew as well! 

The prompt for the last day of the challenge is "honor nails you love." I decided to re-create a design from one of my nail crushes, my friend Nicole over at Nail Polish Wars. She created an awesome design a couple weeks ago inspired by a Rorschach Test and I fell in love so I knew I wanted to try to re-create those today.



Post continued after the jump!



You can find Nicole's post (with instructions on how to create this look) here. It was really quite simple to create once you got the hang of it!




I will have a wrap-up of all of my 31 Day Challenge manis tomorrow! 

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

       

4 comments :

  1. I remember seeing your inspiration, yours looks just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are one of my favorites! You kicked butt in this challenge. Now take a breather and try and relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it! This was a lot of fun. My favorites were the Winnie the Pooh nails, the Grimm inspired ones, the Monsters, and the tree of love. The sweater nails were really pretty too and had some great fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! So mysterious and perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10