Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Neon Halloween Fun with Nail Vinyls

Nothing to Disclose

Is this week over yet? It's only Tuesday yet it feels like it should be Friday already! Tonight I have a quick post on a mani I had only a few minutes to do last week before my nephew's Halloween orchestra concert. 




Post continued after the jump!



For this mani I started off with a base of KBShimmer 24 Carrot Bold (which is one of my favorite oranges!) and topped a few nails with Halloween-themed Nail Vinyls. I added one coat of top coat and I was done - super easy!




You can find Nail Vinyls at the links below:

And you can find KBShimmer at the links below:


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!

.

2 comments :

  1. These are so cute!! The 24 Carrot looks so bright and it's a perfect Halloween polish :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10