Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pond Pumpkins!

Nothing to Disclose

We are in the home stretch of the 31 Day Challenge! Tomorrow is the last day - it's happy and sad all at the same time! But, we can talk about that more tomorrow. Today's prompt is "follow a tutorial." I decided since it was getting close to Halloween I would do my first Halloween mani for the year from a tutorial that I've wanted to try since last Halloween!



Post continued after the jump!



My friend Jacki over at Adventures in Acetone created this tutorial last October and I loved it! (You can find her tutorial here.)  This manicure was very fun and easy to create! Although, I should want you, make sure your stems aren't too long or you will wind up with rather ummm... inappropriate looking pumpkins. Hahaha! Yes, this is from experience! But it was an easy fix and this is a super fun manicure!




You could certainly do this without the Jack-O-Lantern faces in November as well, but I think the random Jack-O-Lanterns add a lot of fun! 

Polishes used -

OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear (orange jelly)
Milani White
Sinful Colors Black on Black

See you back tomorrow for the very last day of the #31DC2014!

Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.


4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10