Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NOTD: Kiko 393 (Havana Green) ♥

Hello everyone! I have a quick NOTD post this afternoon. 

Kiko is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands - unfortunately they are hard to get your hands on if you live in the US! The formula on all of their polishes that I have tried so far has been superb and their brushes are my favorite out of all the brands of polish I own.

Kiko #393 Havana Green is a lovely "military" green creme - perfect formula, no complaints. This is 2 coats and no topcoat.


Kiko 393 Havana Green

Kiko 393 Havana Green

Kiko 393 Havana Green

I took some comparison photos with Dior Amazonia but they didn't turn out well so I am linking Pointless Café's comparison between those. You can find it here

At this time I do not know of anywhere in the US that you can purchase these - I hope that changes soon! They are available in stores in France and Italy and online throughout the UK and Europe. 


Thanks for reading and happy polishing!  ♥


*Products purchased by me.


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10