Thursday, April 25, 2013

butter LONDON Tea & Toast - Swatches and Review ♥

Happy Thursday! I have a fabulous butter LONDON to show you today!

Tea & Toast is a caramel colored creme that goes on like butter. I was so impressed by the formula on this one. I almost stopped at one coat but did two. I have been wearing this for nearly 24 hours WITHOUT topcoat and I have no chips and very little tip wear. I'm seriously in love with this one.


butter LONDON Tea & Toast

butter LONDON Tea & Toast

butter LONDON Tea & Toast

butter LONDON Tea & Toast

What do you think of this one? I absolutely love it and can see myself wearing it often.

butter LONDON is available for purchase at butterlondon.com and at various online retailers and department stores such as Ulta, Dilliard's and Macy's.They retail for $15 for 0.4 ounces. butter LONDON is 3-Free and Cruelty Free!

Make sure you to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay current on new releases and sales!



*PR products provided for my honest review.


.


3 comments :

  1. This isn't a typical color I would go for, but it's really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this isn't a polish I would pick up at first glance but after seeing your beautiful swatches I would in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10