Saturday, April 6, 2013

NOTD: Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus ♥

Happy Saturday! I have a quick NOTD post for you tonight! 

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus is a gorgeous deep berry shade that is so yummy you can almost taste it. Application was perfect (as I have found with all Nails Inc. cremes) and I used 2 coats and no top coat for the photos. 


Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus

Nails Inc. Piccadilly Circus

Isn't it scrumptious?! 

This shade is available at sephora.com (as well as select Sephora locations) in the US and at nailsinc.com in the UK.



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥



.



2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10