Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Spring with Cult Nails - and a nail art contest! ♥

Well Monday, we meet again. I swear Monday comes more often than any other day of the week! But I have something cheery to hopefully brighten your morning!

Cult Nails is hosting a nail art contest this week on their Facebook page and I decided to participate. I usually don't participate in contests, especially ones involving "popular vote" but I really enjoyed this nail art (and the prize!) so I figured I'd give it a shot. 

Here are the polishes that I used (the only non-Cult Nails polish in this mani was my base of Maya Cosmetics Sanctuary). 


L-R: Cult Nails In A Trance, Toxic Seaweed, Power Thief, Clairvoyant, Vicious, Iconic, Annalicious, Seduction


And this is what I came up with...


Cult Nails Spring Mani


Here is the direct link to my entry, of you would like to vote for it.  There are so many amazing entries and I encourage you to vote for any and all that you love. 



Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

4 comments :

  1. I'm loving your field of flowers! They are so Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley,Beautiful combination of colors. Voted and shared ,honey. Good luck!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gostei muito da sua arte, meio que abstrata não é?
    Parabéns e boa sorte!!!

    Beijooooo
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10