Thursday, April 4, 2013

Black and White and Red All Over... ♥

Happy Thursday! We are creeping closer to the weekend and that makes me a happy woman! 


I have some fun nail art to show you today. I had been wanting to do a red, black and white mani for a while but everything I tried didn't turn out like I wanted it to. I was playing around last night and came up with this and I love it!

I used Cult Nails Annalicious as my base - once that was dry I sponged white, very carefully, over that and let it dry. I then used striping tape and a plain black creme to create the stripes.  I used Lynnderella Connect the Dots on my accent nails. All topped off with one coat of Poshe.


Black, white and red mani


Black, white and red mani

Black, white and red mani


I hope you enjoyed this mani! I am loving it today!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

1 comment :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10