Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NOTD: Cult Nails Annalicious ♥

I have a quick, but gorgeous, nail of the day post for you tonight! I received this lovely polish as a birthday gift back in November and have worn it several times since then. I've taken photos each time only to have them turn out mediocre. This polish is just so pretty and has so much depth that I finally accepted the fact that I would not be able to do it justice but I wanted to show it anyway.

Annalicious is a gorgeous warm red that is packed with red and gold shimmer (or maybe micro-flakes?). Whatever is in it, it's stunning! Application was perfect - 2 easy coats and no topcoat in the photos. 


Cult Nails Annalicious

Cult Nails Annalicious

Cult Nails Annalicious

Cult Nails Annalicious

Cult Nails Annalicious


What do you think of this one? I love it! It is currently available at Cult Nails' website but it is LIMITED EDITION so if you want it, you better get it while you can!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10