Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas with Chanel Malice and a Little Nail Art!

Merry Christmas readers! I know Christmas is over for many of you by now but this is the first chance I have had to show you what I wore on my nails today. 

I received Chanel Malice in the mail yesterday (Christmas Eve) and I couldn't wait to put it on my nails! I had an idea in my head for nail art with completely different colors before I received Malice, so when I decided to wear Malice I had to think of something else. I fell in love with Sheila from Pointless Cafe's Christmas Plaid and Holly mani that she posted on Christmas Eve (link to the post here) and was inspired to try to replicate it. First, lets see the original.


Christmas Plaid and Holly Manicure from Pointless Cafe

I only did accent nails with this design since I was wearing Malice. (As a side note, my photos of Malice do not do this polish justice. I have a LOT of dark reds and none of them are like this. I don't even care for dark red polishes too much anymore but this one is definitely an exception.) My nail art didn't turn out as nice as Sheila's but I really enjoyed wearing this mani today!


Chanel Malice with Plaid and Holly

Chanel Malice with Plaid and Holly

Chanel Malice with Plaid and Holly

I used Nails Inc. Fulham Palace Road as the nude and Nails Inc. Emerald Street for the green.


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

8 comments :

  1. Malice looks absolutely gorgeous! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moley Ashley! This is so GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH! Its so simple yet just stunning! LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malice is so gorgeous! Love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malice is so gorgeous! Love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!! :D I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malice is stunning! I am so glad I have a bottle for myself :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10