Monday, December 10, 2012

Sea Lore Beluga Blizzard - Swatches and Review

Hello everyone! Today was the first time I have actually felt a TINY bit of a chill this year so I think it's a perfect time to break out the winter polishes! This one reminds me of a snowstorm (not that I will be getting any snow here in the Arizona desert! LOL) - so gorgeous!

Beluga Blizzard is described as, "pearl white iridescent shimmering base with various shades of snow white glitter." I think that description is spot on! I attempted to capture some of the gorgeous iridescent shimmer in the base but this one really needs to be seen in person to appreciate how beautiful it is! 

It could be worn on its own with an estimated 3-4 coats but I decided to layer it over a contrasting color. (You can see it layered over white with some adorable nail art at Adventures in Acetone!) I used one coat on all nails except my ring finger where I used two coats over a base of Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

The formula was very nice, the glitter spread evenly and smoothly.No issues at all to report. I used one coat of Poshe but I would recommend using Gelous or an  extra coat of top coat to make it perfectly smooth. 



Sea Lore Beluga Blizzard

Sea Lore Beluga Blizzard

Sea Lore Beluga Blizzard

Sea Lore Beluga Blizzard

Sea Lore Beluga Blizzard
(One coat on left, two coats on right)

All of Sea Lore polishes are hand mixed, 3-free and cruelty-free and only use stainless steel balls. All of the glitters are tested a minimum of 2 months by themselves in base to ensure that all glitters are non bleeding and non curling. Jamie says, "We are a relatively new company, but have been in the works for quite a while. I took my time designing each and every portion of the Sea Lore line, from gift wrapping each order to the labels on each bottle, I just wanted to show each and every customer how much they mean to me! As a thank you to my customers, I am offering a free ring with every $20 purchase with your choice of Sea Lore color."  

Sea Lore polishes retail for $5.50 for 7.5 ml and $10 for 15 ml bottles. Make sure to check out Sea Lore's website and store (where she is currently fully stocked). Also follow her on Facebook and Twitter. She hosts sales very often to show her customers how much she appreciates them so I suggest you follow so you don't miss out!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥


.

6 comments :

  1. Love it! I'm getting chilly just looking at it and I'm in hot and humid Florida! Beautiful swatches Ashley and as always...GREAT POLISH Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovey! It screams winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the layering!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love all of your nail polishes colours! I'm so envy! And obviously you are a purple addict lol! I'm new to nailart and nail polishing so I'd appreciate to share tips and opinions, wait for you in my nails noob blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polish is really pretty! Perfect for festive season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10