Monday, December 31, 2012

Favorites of 2012 - Part 2 - Indies

Happy New Year's Eve! I have another favorites post for you - this time for my favorite indies of the year! The indie industry has exploded this year and it was so hard to narrow down this list. I attempted to keep it at 12 but that was impossible. I am actually not sure how many I ended up with. LOL! Let's just drool over the lovely pics.

*While I have worn all of my favorites, I haven't had time to post all of them here. Because of this, I have borrowed some photos from the lovely Sheila at Pointless Cafe.

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night - this lovely purple matte with shimmer and micro-flakes is one that captured my heart the instant I put it on.

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails Cashmere Night with top coat

Chirality Kale - it's an olive green holo. Need I say more? I think not.

Chirality Kale

Elevation Polish The Arches - such a yummy, cozy color. I just love this one - and it has a perfect formula.

Elevation Polish The Arches

Ninja Polish Howling Blue Moon - blue glow in the dark polish packed with shimmer and even, what else, moons!!

Ninja Polish Howling Blue Moon

Ninja Polish Howling Blue Moon

NerdLacquer Holy Grail - I haven't had a chance to post this one (and I was hoping to take some better photos of it) but I just had to include it in this post.

NerdLacquer Holy Grail
NerdLacquer Holy Grail

Maya Tranquillis - Such a lovely shade of deep blue packed with bronze shimmer.

Maya Tranquillis

Maya Tranquillis

Red Dog Designs Mele Kalikimaka - I also haven't posted this one but it is shown here over Dior Amazonia. I love the combination of these glitters!

Red Dog Designs Mele Kalikimaka

Dandy Nails Mighty Fine Print - I don't usually go for black polish but the way the  red and white glitter pops in this one made it a stand-out for me.

Dandy Nails Might Fine Print

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate - Enchanted Polish has really burst onto the scene this year and her holos are simply stunning. I love this chocolate brown one - so rich.

Enchanted Polish Hot Chocolate

Ninja Polish Alexandrite - I actually did an amazing mani with this one that had snowflake stamping on top - but I didn't get a chance to take photos of it. Luckily, Sheila's pics show it off amazingly.

Ninja Polish Alexandrite

Ninja Polish Alexandrite

Sea Lore Attina - such a juicy colors packed with shimmer and micro-flakes.

Add caption

NerdLacquer All of Time and Space - Green and purple yumminess with a Doctor Who-themed name. You can't go wrong with that.

NerdLacquer All of Time and Space

Ninja Polish Zultanite - this one is my favorite from the Facets line. I just love the colors and all of the shifts.

Ninja Polish Zultanite

Ninja Polish Zultanite

Ninja Polish Zultanite

AquaDaisy Shazaam -  perfect one-coat purple holo. I love this one so much.

AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam
There are my favorite indies of the year! There are so many more I could have included but I had to stop somewhere! I have one more favorites post to do - I am hoping to get it done today but I may not get it up until tomorrow. See you soon! ♥


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥

.

6 comments :

  1. I so totally agree with you on so many!!
    Great post!!!
    Happy happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice assortment of polishes to pick as favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howling moon glows in the dark... Awesome. I csn't wait to wear that one.. Awesome job Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10