Wednesday, December 5, 2012

AquaDaisy Shazaam - Swatches and Review

Happy Hump Day! I have a doozy of a polish for you tonight!

AquaDaisy Shazaam is one of the most amazing purples I have ever worn. The formula couldn't be better - what you see in my photos is ONE FREAKING COAT! I wore it just like this, one coat and no top coat, for a day and a half and had very little tip wear! I really can't say enough about how awesome this is - purple holo amazingness. 


AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam


AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam


AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam

AquaDaisy Shazaam


AquaDaisy polishes are hand-blended and 3-Free. They can be purchased through her Etsy shop here. She has more holos in different colors (which I am now going to have to grab!) as well as some really awesome looking glitters. Her full size polishes (0.5 oz.) range in price from $9 - $12 but she does have minis available in some colors. Make sure to follow her Facebook page as well!


Thanks for reading and happy polishing! ♥



.

8 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10